Maintaining Group Safety and Reducing Misinformation
When communities are safe, they may thrive as places to connect. These new features will assist administrators in preventing the spread of disinformation and managing group interactions:
- Adding the option to automatically deny incoming postings that have been flagged as containing incorrect information using Admin Assist. Incoming postings with content marked false by third-party fact-checkers are refused before they are visible in the group, reducing the visibility of disinformation.
- Extending the functionality of "mute" and renaming it "suspend," so admins and moderators can temporarily prevent group members and participants from publishing, commenting, reacting, engaging in a group chat, and creating or entering a Room in a group.
Manage a Community More Easily
These upgrades will make it easier for group administrators to administer their communities.
- Admin Assist can be used to automatically approve or refuse member requests depending on certain criteria, such as whether the prospective member has answered all member questions.
- With new changes to Admin Home, users may better manage their groups. This features a desktop overview page for swiftly reviewing things that need care, a layout update for easier sorting and searching activities, and a mobile insights summary to assist managers analyse the growth and engagement of their groups.
Develop Groups with the Right Audiences
These new tools will assist administrators who want to build their communities by reaching out to the appropriate people:
- Facebook has included QR codes that admins may download or copy and paste from the Share menu and share as they see fit to help make sharing groups and connecting with a specific community a more seamless experience. When scanned, individuals are taken to the About page of the group, where they can join or request to join.
- Facebook hasfacebook
- face also included the ability for administrators to issue email invites to invite others to join their groups.